It is a brisk and moment dosa recipe arranged from left over sandwich bread cuts with finely slashed onions and tomato topping. a perfect breakfast recipe for those bustling mornings and can undoubtedly presented with coconut chutney or any decision of chutney.
Uttapam use to be south indian delicacy and customarily it is set up with urad dal and rice batter or with the extra dosa batter even. This procedure can be tedious and positively not perfect for occupied couples who ache for real south indian dosa recipes. Moment bread uttapam or moment bread dosa can be a decent choice which can be set up absent much issue yet conveys the genuine dosa season.
There is inconspicuous variety to the manner in which the batter is set up for the two recipes. The previous is set up with dainty batter where as relatively you would require somewhat thicker batter for moment bread dosa recipe. further, the bread masala dosa use to be rolled exceptionally dainty on dosa dish and later finished with potato masala or aloo bhaji.
Bread Uttapam Recipe
- 3 Slice White Bread
- 3 tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 3 tbsp Sooji
- 1/4 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/4 cup Fine chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Fine chopped capsicum
- 2 tbsp Ginger shredded
- 1 Green chilli finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Cilantro chopped
- 1 tbsp Salt
- Eliminate the ridge from bread and slice them in little pieces.
- In a grinder add sooji, bread, all-purpose flour, water, yogurt and salt, mix to a smooth and thick paste.
- Pour the batter into a bowl and include the rest ingredients, bell pepper, cumin seeds, ginger, tomatoes, cilantro and green chili, blend it well. Batter has to be solid in consistency pour additional water if required, batter must not be much thick but has not be liquid.
- Light up the pan on medium temperature and grease the skillet lightly. Pour 2 tablespoons of batter approximately and spread stability should be of wide pancake.
- Sprinkle a little oil around the uttapam. Let the utthapam cook for at least 2 minutes and turn it over, bread uttapam has to be golden brown color from both of the sides and this must take at least four minutes.