Chicken sandwiches are a definitive workday lunch for people. These recipes are helps that ensure you get your fill of lean protein. Be that as it may, how might one add wellbeing to the ordinary utilization of mayonnaise in sandwiches? Advanced with the sound integrity of Nutralite Mayo, a chicken mayo sandwich recipe is a one of a kind answer to this question. This sandwich is sound, extremely simple to make and ideal for children. It has a mayonaise based and taste astounding when served cold or at room temp.
Chicken Mayo Sandwich Recipe
- 300 Grams Ciabatta
- 2 Pcs Chicken Breasts
- 4 - 6 Strips Bacon
- 2 No Tomatoes
- Mayonnaise for such sandwiches, of course, is better to have or make fresh, homemade, but you can use and shop.
- Wash tomatoes and parsley and leave to dry.
- Well, if there is boiled or fried chicken breast - save time. But we can just chop the breast into small pieces and cook for 20 minutes in a small amount of water.
- Or fry the same pieces for 2-3 minutes over high heat in heated vegetable oil.
- Ciabatta cut along, depending on its height, 3-4 layers, which we bake a little in a dry frying pan.
- On the same dry pan, chop or whole fry, lightly fry the bacon strips.
- It is easy to make mayonnaise: slightly whisk the yolk, sprinkle it with a pinch of salt, while continuing to whisk, add a drop of olive oil. Next, pour in some lemon juice and whisk on, adding the oil is already a thin stream. Finally we put the mustard, and as a result of continuous beating we should have a thick mass.
- We collect sandwiches. Put a slice of ciabatta, lubricate with mayonnaise, add parsley sprigs, chicken slices, cover with tomatoes, salt and pepper, put bacon and more greens - and finish the sandwich with a second slice of ciabatta, one side of which is also lubricated with mayonnaise.