Sweet Corn Chaat is a scrumptious and simple to-make recipe which can be appreciated as a snack and can likewise be stuffed for lunch. This appetizing recipe is readied utilizing sweet corn, green chillies, capsicum, tomatoes, butter, lime juice, and a melange of spices. In the event that you are dieting and need to eat something solid, you can supplant all the unfortunate sustenance things in your every day supper with this scrumptious chaat recipe. We as a whole love chaat however expending it from the road side slows down can prompt indigestion. Along these lines, instead of getting it from outside, make this recipe at home inside 10 minutes and appreciate this sound snack at whatever point you feel hungry. If you host a tea get-together at home and need to treat your visitors with something heavenly yet brilliant, at that point go for this simple snack recipe and pair it with a hot coffee or tea.
Corn Chaat Recipe
- 2 1/2 cup Frozen sweet corn
- 1 Medium tomatoe
- 2 small Capsicum
- 1/3 tbsp Chilli powder
- 3 Green Chilli
- 2/3 tbsp Chaat masala powder
- 2 1/3 tbsp Butter
- 2 medium Onion
- 2 medium Potato
- 2 small Cucumber
- 2 1/2 tbsp Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Lime Juice
- Heat up the potatoes and sweet corn in two unique vessels and keep aside.
- Slash the bubbled potatoes, onions, tomatoes and capsicum.
- Spot a pan over low flame and soften butter in it. Include the chopped veggies alongside sweet corn in it. Saute for couple of minutes and put bean stew powder, cumin powder, chopped green chillies, chaat masala powder, and salt. Mix for couple of minutes to blend everything great.
- Transform off the flame and move the blend into a bowl. Include lime squeeze and chopped cucumber.
- Completion with embellishing of sev and coriander leaves.
- You can include chaat chutneys.
- You can even include crude mango bits/cucumber bits to include more crunch and flavor.
- Roasting corn in butter gives an incredible surface and flavor so dont miss it.
- Serve following blending everything.