Egg patties are delicious, easy to prepare and inexpensive! They can be the perfect breakfast, a great addition to dinner or a hearty dinner. And if you are planning a holiday and among the guests there will be loving eaters, “culinary novelties”, then you will surprise them with this dish 100%.
Egg Cutlet Recipe
- 6 pcs Egg
- 1 bunch Onion
- 1 bunch Dill Fresh
- 2 tbsp Semolina
- 1 tbsp Wheat flour
- 100 grms Bread Crumbs
- 1 tbsp Sour Cream
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- Ground black pepper
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Cut the eggs in a deep pan and fill them with running water so that it is about 3 to 4 centimeters above their level. There we also add one tablespoon of 9% vinegar and salt.
- Put the saucepan with the eggs on the stove, turned on the middle fire. After boiling boil them hard for 10 - 12 minutes . Then, using a kitchen towel, remove the pan from the stove. We drain the boiling water from it and pour the eggs with cold water so that they cool down faster and clean better.
- While the eggs are cooling, wash the onions and dill under cold running water. Shake the greens over the sink from excess liquid, put on a chopping board and chop finely. We shift the cutting into a deep bowl. In a deep dish add breadcrumbs.
- Now cleaned from the shell, cooled eggs. Re-wash them with cold water from shell fragments and dry with paper towels.
- Rub the eggs on a fine or medium grater in a bowl with chopped greens. There we also add sour cream, sifted wheat flour, semolina, to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Mix all the ingredients with a tablespoon to a uniform consistency.
- Then we collect one tablespoon of egg mince. We put it on the palm of the hand, previously soaked in water, and form an oval or round cutlet.
- Wrap it in breadcrumbs and spread on a tray. In the same way we form the rest of the burgers until the egg mince is over.
- After turn on the stove on medium heat and put on it a frying pan with 2 - 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil. After 1 - 2 minutes, we send the first batch of cutlets to the preheated pan.
- Fry them on both sides until golden brown and lay on a large flat dish with a kitchen spatula. In the same way, fry the rest of the patties, periodically adding vegetable oil to the pan.
- Egg patties are served hot or cold. They can be served as a separate dish or with meat dishes. But the most ideal option - egg patties with sour cream and a salad of fresh vegetables - this is something divine! Enjoy!