Biryani or Biryani – a very common dish in India, the recipes of which there are several dozen. The basis of this second is rice and a variety of spicy spices. But the second ingredient can be meat, vegetables and, of course, fish. Hyderabad Biryani, which includes any red fish, cashew nuts, basmati rice and a lot of spices, is considered the most common in this mysterious Asian country. And if someone thought that such a complicated dish would be beyond the capacity of a non-professional culinary specialist, he would be greatly mistaken. Let’s try to cook a traditional Indian dish in our own kitchen.
Indian Fish Biryani Recipe
- 700 Grm Red Fish Fillet
- 500 Grm Basmati Rice
- 170 Grm Vegetable Oil
- 100 Grm Peeled Cashews
- 2 Bulbs
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- Carrots One Root Vegetable
- 100 Grm Raisins
- Pepper, Cinnamon, Salt, Cardamom, Grated Ginger Root and Sesame Seeds (to Taste)
- The process of cooking this dish is an alternate roasting of the ingredients and then baking them in the oven. So, in a hot skillet, fry the cashews on all sides and put them on a plate for draining excess fat. In place of the nuts, we send the onion cut into rings and carrots grated on large cells of a grater.
- When the vegetables are ready, we remove them into a separate dish, and add pepper, finely chopped second onion, grated garlic, cinnamon, raisins, salt, grated ginger root, cardamom and sesame seeds. At this stage, the main thing is not to introduce too many spices, otherwise our body can not withstand such a taste explosion. It is better to experiment several times with their volume, choosing the perfect option.
- Now we return to the main components of the dish. Basmati rice (you can buy absolutely in any large store or use long, roasted rice), boil until half cooked, and serve fish pieces in a frying pan. Next, lay out in a deep form, oiled, rice, fish, vegetables, spices and nuts. Evenly do small grooves over the entire surface and pour in some cream.
- It remains to send the dish to the oven and bake Indian Biryani for about 25 minutes (temperature 170 degrees). The result is so amazing your imagination that it does not require additional decoration.