If you are a food lover waiting to taste something new and tasty then here you are at the perfect place. Beef is a great source of vitamins and minerals. You might have tasted many dishes of Beef, but if you try this Beef Chop Suey this becomes a part of your wishlist. The wonderful golden cooked Onions and Oyster sauce with pepper tempts you even in your dream. So let’s cook it use these steps given below and taste the delicious Beef.
- 1 - 1 1/2 Lb beef stew meat
- Chow Mein Noodles
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp dark sesame oil
- 4 cup hot cooked rice
- 1 med onion, and 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cup beef broth
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp molasses, and 2 T cornstarch
- 1 can bean sprouts, and 1 can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 carrot diced
- Combine all of the ingredients for Deep Fried Beef in a dish, then add the beef and marinate for about thirty minutes.
- Start preparing a wok by heating it to very high temperatures. Heat the oil and, once it is quite hot, spread evenly out all the sauteed beef (when your wok is tiny, you'll want to do this in 2 phases), and cook for a few minutes with one side over moderate heat.
- Cook for a minute on high heat after flipping the beef on the other side. Enable the pan to cool after removing it from the heat.
- Return to medium heat and deep fry the garlic sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, and celery for2 minutes.
- Continue to stir fry for 2 minutes after adding the mushroom, carrots, and capsicums.
- Cook for a minute after adding the meat.
- Bring to a fast boil with the beef stock and diluted corn starch.
- Season with cinnamon, fish sauce, and cracked black pepper until the sauce has thickened.