Refresh yourself with our simple mango milk shake. In 10 minutes, prepare your mango milk shake like an Indian lassi. A fruity, fresh and unctuous drink, ideal for cooling off in summer.
Mango Shake (Mango Milkshake) is a cool and enticing fruit drink arranged by just mixing ready mango pieces, sugar and milk. To keep things straightforward and simple, this recipe essentially discloses how to make mango shake with milk. In any case, for the individuals who are searching for something other than what’s expected, there are few hints and serving thoughts referenced beneath which can just make it a heavenly experience in each taste.
Mango Milkshake Recipe
- 2 ripe sleeves
- 200 ml of coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 4 ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Cut the mangoes in half on both sides of the core. Peel each half. Cut the flesh into cubes.
- Put the diced mango in the bowl of a blender or a robot-mixer. Add lime juice , vanilla ice cream balls and natural yogurt. Operate the device 2 min.
- Divide the milkshake into glasses. Serve immediately, possibly decorated with slices of mango.
- Tips and Tricks for Mango Milkshake
- If you prefer a dairy-free beverage, substitute yogurt with soy or coconut milk and vanilla ice cream with a mango or lime sorbet. In both cases, enhance the milkshake with a slice of ground cinnamon.