This is one more Indian curry recipe wherein measure of onion utilized is moderately bigger contrasted and other primary elements. In this paneer do pyaza recipe, cut onions are seared with spices and pulverized tomatoes, which supplements the creamy and soft taste of paneer. The kasuri methi brings inconspicuous yet observable flavor as well. Whatever the event, pair it with any Indian bread for heavenly meal.
Paneer do Pyaza Recipe
- 100 gms Paneer cottage cheese (3 oz)
- 1 Green Chilli seeded and chopped
- 2 large Onion
- 3 medium Tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon Kasturi Methi dried fenugreek leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon grated Ginger
- 2-3 squashed cloves Garlic
- 1 Green Cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 1 small piece Bay Leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar optional
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Cream
- 3 tablespoons Oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1/2 cup Water
- Salt to taste
- Cut paneer into 1-inch cubes. Finely cleave 1 tomato and pulverize remaining 2 tomatoes into puree.
- Finely cleave 1 onion. Cut outstanding onion into 4 equivalent amounts of and separate its layers. Warmth 1 tablespoon oil in a typical or non-stick pan and shallow broil onion layers until light dark colored. Exchange them to a plate.
- Warmth 2 tablespoons oil in a similar pan. Include green cardamom cumin seeds, and bay leaf, when they start to sizzle, include hacked onion and sauté until light dark colored.
- Include ground ginger, smashed green stew and garlic; sauté for a moment.
- Include pulverized tomato puree and cleaved tomato; sauté until oil begins to isolate.
- Include red bean stew powder, kasuri methi, coriander powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, salt and sugar; blend properly and cook for another 1 minute.
- Include low fried onions, paneer cubes, half glass water then cook for next 3 to 4 minutes.
- Include crisp cream, blend properly and off the flame.
- Exchange cooked sabzi to the serving bowl. Topping paneer do pyaza with crisp coriander leaves and serve it hot.