Tawa Paneer is an exceptionally Quick, easy, and Delicious recipe. In Dhaba’s Tawa paneer is typically made on a vast tawa/dish however since its exceptionally difficult to get an expansive tawa we made this recipe in a Deep container.
- 400 g Paneer
- 8 tbsp Dahi / Yougurt
- 2 tbsp Dried Fenugreek Leaves / Kasoori Methi
- 1/2 tsp Chaat Masala
- 2 tsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tbsp Tandoori Masala
- 1 tsp Salt
- Oil to Pan Fry Marinated Paneer
For Tawa Masala
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Ajwain/ Carom Seeds
- 1 tsp Cumin/ Jeera
- 1/8th tsp(1 pinch) Hing / Asafoetida
- 11/2 Tbsp Chopped Ginger
- 11/2 cup Chopped Onion
- 4 Chopped Green Chilies
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 1 cup Chopped Capsicum / Green Pepper
- 11/2 cup Grinded Tomatoe's
- Salt (According to Taste)
- 2 tsp Coriander/ Dhaniya Powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric / Haldi
- 4 tsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 3 tbsp Cilantro
- Cut Paneer into desired Shape and Keep Aside. In a Big Bowl include Kasoori Methi, Yougurt, Chaat Masala, Tandoori Masala, Kashmiri Red Chili Powder and Salt.
- Blend every one of the Ingredients well. Include Panner and Mix it with the marination. Blend it so all paneer peices are covered with Marination.
- Presently keep the bowl in refrigerator for 30 minutes. Sear Paneer In a Shallow Panon medium heat add enough oil to Shallow fry Marinated Paneer.
- When the oil is Hot , Add Paneer pieces cautiously. Cook till the Paneer is Golden.
- Presently flip it and cook on opposite side too. Paneer ought tobe cooked all around.
- To Make Grinded Tomatoes take 4 medium to extensive size tomatoes and Grind them in a Mixer till they are finely grinded.
- Take a LargeTawa or Deep Pan on medium high heat. Include Oil ,Ajwain, Jeera, and Hing.
- Saute till the Jeera Starts to snap. Presently include Onions and Cook till they are translucent. It will take around 3 minutes.
- Include Ginger,Garlic and Green Chillies. Saute till the crude smell of Ginger Disappears. Include Capsicumand saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Presently include Grinded Tomatoes and Salt. Blend everything admirably.
- Cook this blend till it gets thick in consistency and isn't watery. The consistency of this blend ought to be thick and tomatoes ought to be cooked appropriately.
- Presently include the Dry Spices. Turmeric, Coriander powder, Kashmiri Red Chili Powder.Blend everything great and Cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Include Water and Cook for 3 minutes. Include Garam Masala and Mix well.
- Presently AddCilantro and seared Paneer. Blend Gently.